We are hoping this new addition to our Kalama fair lets people express their talents and interest through designing. We hope that this will be a fun and exciting event that all can enjoy, so with that in mind, we hope to see designers and models working the runway with fun!
Thursday July 21st 2011
- 1:00 -Western -Create a western style of clothing.
- 1:45 -Costume -Create and present a high fashion costume.
- 2:30 -Old to New -Take something old and create a new fashion look.
- 3:15 -Formal Wear -Create and present a high fashion look.
- 4:00 -Unique -Create an outfit using only party store supplies.
- 4:45 -Everyday wear -Create and present an everyday look.
- Show times are only a guide line, they may run late depending on amount of entries
- Enter into as many categories and as many projects that you would like.
- Sew your own project.
- Model your own project or provide your own model, but your project must be modeled.
- Dressing rooms will be available but must be shared by taking turns.
- There is a $3.00 Gate entry fee to enter the Kalama Fair.
- Please come prepared and have models ready to go at show time.
- Parking is located across the street from our southwest gate.
- Please check-in one hour before your show time and provide names of models.
- This is an opportunity to show your modeling talents.
- Please email Kari Chatwin with any questions at email@example.com or contact Maxine Neiman at 673-4479.
- Click here to download entry form